Monday, March 11, 2013

NEW! Night Owl Quilt Pattern


I'm excited to release my second quilt pattern Night Owl! It matches my plush feathered friend Oxford Owl. This little quilt is perfect for babies and is much easier to piece than it looks. It is backed with a simple grey flannel and bound with little chevrons.
The fully illustrated pattern with step-by-step instructions clearly lays out the all the pieces in a simple way and is fairly quick to piece together. The quilting can be as complex as you choose, I chose to just follow stitch in the ditch of the design created, this made the quilt pretty plush.



Don't forget you can make my little feathered friend Oxford friend to accompany the quilt too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little notes and thoughtful thoughts are always welcome.