Monday, January 21, 2013

Dresden Clutch Pattern!



I'm enjoying making patterns again. This one is my new favorite wallet / purse / wristlet / clutch. I take it everywhere! It's small enough to fit into my larger bags yet big enough that is perfect on its own. It has an optional wrist strap, which I love because it keeps my hands free as I deal with kids, groceries, or my own clumsiness.  



The 5 page pattern is fully illustrated and described with step-by-step instructions. Included is a dresden template and a list of needed supplies. You can download it as a PDF from my Etsy shop.  It is a great way to use up a few scraps or feature some of your favorite fabrics on the dresden petals. The exterior can be made more durable by using home dec weight fabric as shown.



The interior has several pockets for credit cards and such, cash, business cards, or whatever else you need to keep secure. Also the gusset on the bottom makes it large enough to fit your phone, and anything else you may need to tuck away with you on your day-to-day.



 I hope you enjoy making your own Dresden Clutch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little notes and thoughtful thoughts are always welcome.