Saturday, July 02, 2011

ipad cover pattern


So cute! A friend of mine was given an ipad for her birthdady, sans cover. I thought I'd give this a try and it turned out really nice. Super limey green at her request. I  could also see this in manly tweeds with a leather tie or girly pinks.

I reused some D rings from an old belt and the fabrics were all from my scraps from Hawthorne Threads. I love the geometric cubes against the floral prints.

Its pretty plush, no hard covers here. So don't go throwing it around. However this cover is simple and will help to keep it scratch free and pretty.



I don't own an ipad so I couldn't photograph it inside, but the finished interior dimensions will fit an ipad safe and snug at 8"x10". That piece of paper was my psuedo ipad tester (not nearly as cool, but it worked).


4 comments:

  1. Great job! It looks great!

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a friend that likes lime green and it's not me?!! Woo Hoo! I love it - it looks great! And I'm laughing at your paper ipad - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a pattern for this awesome ipad case?
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the fabrics. Can you tell me what they are? I would love to buy them. Thanks! Love the buckle!

    ReplyDelete

Little notes and thoughtful thoughts are always welcome.